Local Delivery Charges for Sales Transactions
||Transport Fee (Product Sales)
||Transport Fee (Rental Sales)
|Refer to Rental Rates
|Item Description||Equipment Transportation* (2-way)|
|Battery Replacement **||32|
|Exercise & Rehab Equipment Manual||32|
|Exercise & Rehab Equipment Motorised||80|
|Feeding Equipment Electric||32|
|Hospital Bed & Other Furniture Manual||230|
|Hospital Bed & Other Furniture Motorised||260|
|Mobility Equipment Manual||32|
|Mobility Equipment Motorised||80|
|Suction Pump Electric||32|
|Toilet & Bath Equipment||32|
1. $60 (items not heavier than 30Kg) may be added to the standard rates for urgent or specific time deliveries, such as morning- or afternoon-only, after 6 p.m. and before 9 a.m on weekdays, after 3 p.m. on weekends, on Sundays and public holidays, or on the immediate or next day of placing an order. For bulky items (above 30Kg), where a 10-ft lorry and 2 extra workers will need to be hired, the surcharge will be $400.
2. For deliveries involving additional manpower, such as heavy equipment or stairs, $60/additional worker will be charged for every additional 30Kg / level, and $20/additional worker for each subsequent 30Kg/level.
3. Should an order be canceled or rescheduled after delivery has been activated, 100% of the delivery fee will be charged.
4. Deliveries to high-security, restricted-access locations (e.g. Airport, Changi Airfreight Ctr, Jurong Island, Jurong Port, Mindef COMCEN, PSA Terminal, Sentosa), an administrative surcharge of $10) will be levied.
5. Transporting from one address to another address (other than Rehab Mart's) is considered 2 way
6. For deliveries to Central Business District and non-mainland Singapore, e.g. Sentosa Island, delivery charge will be a minimum of $16.
7. For overseas purchases, please email us for quotations on freight charges, indicating your preferred shipping mode ( air courier, air freight, sea freight, truck ).
8. Rates are based on pre-payment before delivery. A $10 surcharge will be imposed on C.O.D. transactions.