Lippe IV – For fitting to an existing bed
The Lippe IV bed insert can be easily fitted into an existing bed. Once in position, the comfort and height-adjustable range of 29 cm to 74 cm offer all the benefits of a modern care bed. Thanks to the 24 volt drive system, there is no further need for leakage current testing during or beyond the expected service life of the Lippe IV. This significantly reduces electricity costs and increases the safety of occupants.
- 4-section mattress base, backrest, thigh rest and mattress base electrically adjustable, with 24-volt drive system as standard. Lower leg rest can be lowered manually in steps (except 80 x 180 cm and 90 x 180 cm)
- Metal parts finished with polyester powder coating in the colour topaz
- Mattress base at head end with two locating sleeves for a lifting pole, chassis with feet, including floor-level adjustment screws and 4 fixing straps for attaching to an existing bed
- Mattress base size options (WxL): 90 x 200 cm (178629) / 100 x 200 cm (178629-100)
The Lippe IV offers occupants comfortable sleeping conditions.
The key points at a glance
- Safe working load of 200 kg
- 24-volt drive system as standard
- Mattress base adjustable from 29 cm - 74 cm
- Expandable from 90 cm to 100 cm and from 190 cm to 200 cm
- Diverse accessories available
Features at a glance:
- Compact chassis measuring only 69 x 113 cm.
- Foot With floor-level adjustment screw for secure fitting.
- Power socket for connecting the electronic switch mode power supply unit.
- Electronic switch-mode power supply integrated immediately after the mains plug (24 volt drive system as standard).
- 24-volt drive system including handset with selective locking function.
- MATTRESS CLAMP handle can be widened to 100 cm, detachable.
- Patient lifting pole
- Safety sides ((also for retrofitting)
- Standing aid
- Adjustable feet for raising the lowest position (+7 cm)
- Widening rail 5 cm