Regia – The Versatile Care Bed
Regia – The versatile care bed for the discerning
The Regia low entry bed, with its lowest mattress base height of only 26 cm, offers occupants effective protection against hazardous falls. At its 80 cm top setting, care staff work ergonomically at a back-friendly height. During height adjustments, the bed automatically makes a stop at the 38 cm level, which is an excellent height for getting in and out of bed.
Regia beds are available in a choice of two different split safety sides. The new telescopic safety sides can be raised in two stages, which makes them perfect for meeting the diverse safety needs of the occupant. The slidable safety sides offer the bonus of a freely adjustable mobilisation support.
The Regia offers ample safety and comfort and is good value for money.
The key points at a glance
- Height adjustment range: Wide 26 – 80 cm height adjustment range
- Choice between telescopic and slidable split safety sides
- Attractive range of decors and head and footboard designs to add an individual note
- Optional comfort mattress base
- Up to 27 cm bed extension available
- Mattress base (WxL) approx.: 90 x 200 cm (Standard - Regia - 247763) / 100 x 200 cm (Option - Regia 100 - 247763-100)