Easy to use, just mix in your hand!
- This putty-like elastomer is ideal for softening and flattening hypertrophic scarring. Features a dense, firm consistency.
- Use Putty Elastomer™ when you need to control placement, such as in web spaces or other irregular areas. Great for building up handles or for finger separators.
- Just place equal amounts of A and B in your hands and mix. Sets up at room temperature in approximately three minutes.
- Sold in kits of one each of A and B, (two 6 fl. oz. jars or two 16 fl. oz. jars).
Elastomer Setup Consistencies
- Working consistency:
- Dense, firm putty mixed by hand kneading.
- Mix equal amounts.
- Recommended use:
- Web spaces, curves or other irregular areas. Adapt or customize