It helps the user to put on socks and stockings.
• Flexible plastic core, nylon inner
• Terry outer to prevent sock slippage
• Long straps with handles
Sock Aids Instructions
1. Gather sock and pull over the end of sock aids trough which does not have straps.
2. Place sock aids on the floor. Grasp handles in an upward position. Straps should be stretched.
3. Slip foot into sock aids trough pulls hand and cord upward until the foot is completely inside the trough.
4. Pull upward on handles until the sock is completely on the leg and sock aids slide upward and off.