The new standard of range of motion measurement
Improved Range of Motion Assessment
Accurately measuring the range of motion of body joints, documenting the progress of rehabilitation treatments and monitoring patient status is becoming increasingly important in patient management.
The use of traditional goniometers to perform this task, which rely on visual estimations, is cumbersome and does not provide good levels of accuracy
Benefits of Easyangle
- Range of motion measurements are more accurate (no visual estimation is needed), resulting in better patient management outcome
- Measurements by a sensor are faster, which can be translated into savings in manpower costs
- By just using one hand, instead of two when a traditional goniometer is used, the therapist can use the other hand to guide or reassure the patient, thereby achieving greater accuracy
- By sharing visual feedback with patients, they can be better motivated to comply with treatment regimens.
- Professionalism of therapists is enhanced
- Charge time: 2 hours.
- Usage time: 2 weeks (at 12 minutes usage/day).
- Stand-by time: 11 weeks.
- Sensor accuracy: ± 1° within 180°.
- CE-certification: Certified as a medical device according to MDD 93/42/EEC.
Delivered in a practical box containing:
- Sensor unit.
- Alignment guides: 19,5 cm and 28,0 cm.
- USB charger with cable.
- Instructions for use.
How to measure with EasyAngle
Press the button to enter measurement mode.
Align the device with the first limb and then press the button again to start measurement.
Align with the second limb and press the button to end measurement. The angle is calculated and shown on the display.
Press the button again to view the measured angle along with the last four measurements.
Goniometric Measurement Videos
Short instruction videos to show how to measure quickly and easily with EasyAngle