Pinch Gauges Hydraulic Baseline®
- Baseline® hydraulic pinch gauge uses a hydraulic system to assure convenience, product reliability and measurement accuracy and repeatability.
- Therapist can support the pinch gauge during testing, yielding a more accurate result for all pinch tests. Use for tip, key and palmer tests.
- Maximum reading remains until the unit is reset.
- The Baseline® pinch gauge is made in USA and the results are consistent with published Baseline® and Jamar® studies.
- The strength reading can be viewed as pounds or kilograms.
- CE Certified.
- Comes in a protective carrying case.