E-Z Exer-Board Hand Exercise Kit
This hand exercise kit is a great table-top physical therapy tool to help strengthen and improve hand dexterity and finger flexion, extension, and lateral prehension.
The E-Z Exer-Board Hand Exercise Kit is designed as a physical therapy tool to help improve the client's hand dexterity including finger extension, flexion, and lateral prehension, as well as wrist flexion and extension and forearm supination and pronation. The two hook-and-loop strips resist the rolling back and forth of various sized rollers also covered with hook-and-loop material to help enhance hand function. Four suction cups on the bottom of the board keep the kit securely in place during use.
- Designed to help enhance user dexterity of his wrist and hands
- Designed to improve user's finger flexion, extension, and lateral prehension
- Designed to help aid with forearm and wrist rehabilitation
- Suction cups on the bottom of the board will keep it securely in place during use
- Included six rollers and one finger block, a mercolite board, and instructions
- Mercolite Board Dimensions: 9" x 13" (22.9 x 33cm)