Sliding Top Tilt Table 53832
Ideal for Rehabilitation Wards, Diagnostic Clinics doing veinous testing or Physiotherapy, the sliding top allows patients to practice exercises actively.
Suitable for a broad spectrum of patients where decreased leg strength is a problem, the advantage of having a sliding top allows the patients to increase their strength and endurance safely.
Patients are able to practice independently or with carers. Unique in its design this is the only tilt table on the market which allows the patient to walk on walk off safely when at full vertical tilt.
- Electric height & tilt adjustment with handswitch
- Plantar/Dorsi Flexion Footplates
- Footplates can allow for single leg squats
- Footplates simply foldaway converting into examination table when required
- Removable & Adjustable shoulder horns for premium posture support
- Friction free slide top can be locking in various positions
- Three patient safety straps supplied as standard
- Inclination indicator to measure tilt angle
- Independently operated tilt & height adjustment which can be operated at the same time or individually from any position
- Australian designed & manufactured
- 5 year warranty on electrics
- Lifetime structural warranty
|Maximum Working Load
|Maximum Lifting Capacity
|Minimum Working Height
|Maximum Working Height
||50mm Enduro Foam
||X-Frame w/independently lockable castors 360º rotation
||Electrically Operated +80º