5 year warranty on electrics and frame
Tilt Table Healthtec SX
Ideal for Physiotherapy, Rehabilitation Wards or Diagnostic Clinics doing veinous testing.
The SX Tilt Table is an affordable Australian made Tilt Table offering a smooth and quiet tilt function from horizontal to +85º with infinite adjustment in between.
The unique footplate design is the only tilt table on the market which allows the patient to walk on and walk off safely when at full vertical tilt. The footplate can simply be folded away to convert into an Examination/Treatment Table when required.
Supplied standard with three extra wide safety straps, multi-function hand control and heavy duty independently lockable castors.
- Electric height & tilt adjustment with handswitch
- Single foldaway footplate as standard
- Optional +/- 10º plantar/dorsi footplate available
- Footplate can foldaway
- Independently operated tilt & height adjustment from any position
- Heavy duty industrial lockable castors
- Australian designed & manufactured
- 5 year warranty on electrics and frame
|Maximum Working Load 400kg (stationary)
|Maximum Lifting Capacity 200kg (moving)
|Minimum Working Height 550mm
|Maximum Working Height 1000mm
|Table Width 710mm
|Table Length 1930mm
|Cushioning 50mm Enduro Foam
|Base/Castor X-Frame w/independently lockable castors 360º rotation
|Tilt Function Electrically Operated +80º
|Footplate Single Footplate (optional double plant/dorsi flexion footplate available)