Netti Kyphotic Back Cushion
- Always ready to use!
- For users with curved spine
- Support along the spine
- Multiple foam layers - increased sink-in
- Low lateral supports
- Can be individually fitted step less in height
- Height 50 cm (can be customized if needed)
Netti Kyphotic is as the name implies designed for users who require optimum stabilization of curvature thorax = kyphosis.
The upholstery is designed to follow the curvature, providing support and stability,
and maximum pressure distribution. It has a high elastic textile at the center and a breathable fabric on both sides to ensure good comfort. The backrest cushion in combination with the velcro straps gives opportunity for a more upright seating position. This allows better nutrient absorption, respiration and increased activity level.
The backrest cushion comes standard in 4 sizes, but can be offered in other dimensions upon request.
- Ergonomically designed to follow the curvature of the kyphosis. The middle part has a cut out section to provide maximum pressure relief of the spinal curve.
- Low lateral supports with ventilating 3D textile. The low lateral supports ensure comfort and freedom of movement for shoulders and arms.
- The lower part of the base is removed so that the cushion can be placed right next to, and aligned with the seat cushion.
- Unique design ensures freedom of movement for shoulders.
- Multi layered core of foam (PU) with pressure relieving properties. MARS textile/fabric with excellent ventilating and elastic properties. Elastic fabrics ensure that the user can sink into the cushion and take advantage of the good pressure distributive properties.
- Designed to provide support for the lower part of the spine and its curvature.
- Main catalogue PDF, 19.72 MB