- Cold Compression Wrap combines cold and compression to reduce pain and swelling from a sports or activity injury to soft tissues and recommended by orthopedic surgeons following surgery.
- The combination of cold and compression drives cold deep into the injured tissue, speeding up the rehabilitation process and aiding faster recovery.
- Compared with the traditional cold therapy, the cold compression therapy can control swelling, edema, hematoma, hemarthrosis, and pain in the joints.
- Simplicity of design and ease of operation makes it ideal for the medical institutions, plastic operation, gym, home, and so on.
- Technical innovation: Delivers both cold and compression.
- Controlled pressure: Squeeze the air pump to add to the best pressure.
- Easy Operation: Store in the freezer approximately 60-90 minutes, then the wrap can be used.
|Item||Part||G.W.(kg)||Package Dimension (mm)|
|B1-M||Shoulder||0.98||320 x 378 x 65|
|E1-M||Back/Rib/Hip||0.81||320 x 378 x 40|
|H1-M||Knee||1.01||320 x 378 x 65|
|A1-M||Ankle||1.35||320 x 378 x 52|