THE NEW & REFRESHING HIGH-RISK ALTERNATIVE TO ALTERNATING AIR MATTRESSES
Patented & UK National Health Service (NHS) clinically approved.
A leading brand of pressure relief mattress in UK.
Treat Eezi works through thousands of polyester fibres in many layers.
The mattress conforms to the natural body contours, either in lying or sitting positions. Pressure on capillary blood vessels is relieved, allowing normalisation of blood flow, thereby minimising skin breakdown, shearing and friction.
- Assisted in the healing Stage 2, 3 & 4 Open Wounds within 4 weeks
- Pressure testing shows the Treat Eezi pad mapped at 28mmHg on a patient weighing 170lbs/12 stone/76 kilos with normal bone structure and in the supine position.
- A recent clinical study on 6 cases shows improved blood flow maintaining healthy tissue.
- Proven to reduce users temperature and has a cooling effect over and above other surfaces.
- No pumps, no electricity nor power needed, no adjustments required.
- Breathable, lightweight & hard-wearing material guaranteed for 2 years. The internal Polyester fibres work in such a way to achieve minimal shearing. It can be frequently washed and bleached to avoid cross-infection at 80 degrees.
- 4 layer overlay takes a weight-bearing load of up to approximately 25 stones/159 kilos.
- Pad resistant to abrasion.
- Not suitable for pelvic obliquities or windswept hips when used in a seating position.
- Vapour Permeable covers available for multi-patient use or patients with incontinence issues.**
- X-Ray translucent.
- No minimum weight load required.
** If vapour permeable covers are used, we recommend periodically, that the overlay is taken out of the cover and laundered or shaken & left to breathe. This allows the many thousands of fibres inside Treat Eezi to bounce back, allowing air to flow. The Treat Eezi overlay should always be taken out of the cover when storing or laundering.
Considering individual circumstances may be appropriate for the use of these products. Standard medical care must be followed at all times. These products are not intended to replace any procedure or guidelines in place for the prevention of pressure wounds. For additional protection whilst seated we recommend the pad is folded and always placed on a foam-based chair (recliner, sofa etc., etc.).
Due to personal hygiene reasons and to avoid cross-infection being passed from one person to another we regret we are not able to accept returns of this product once it has been opened and used.
PRESSURE SORES – WARNING SIGNS
You need to seek further medical help if any of the following occur:
An increase in the size or drainage of the sore.
Increased redness around the sore or black areas starting to form.
The sore starts smelling and/or the drainage becomes a greenish colour.
You develop a fever.
What kind of complications can be caused by pressure sores?
Can be life-threatening.
Infection can spread to the blood, heart, bone.
Prolonged bed rest.
Treat-Eezi Full-Length Overlay (4 layers) (TEM5):
(195cm x 90 cm) Weight load approx. 25 stone / 159 kilos
Package Dimensions: 50 x 44 x 27 cm Weight 2.7 kg
Treat-Eezi Bed Pad 3 layer (Paediatric) (TEBP3) :
(1 m x 80 cm/39″ x 31″) Suitable for Paediatrics only. Weight load approx. 76k/12 stone
Package Dimensions: 40 x 25 x 10 cm Weight 1.2 kg
Treat-Eezi Bed Pad Vapour Permeable Cover (TEMC5)
(1m x 80cm/39″ x 31″)
Package Dimensions: 30 x 23 x 6cm Weight 1kg
Treat Eezi Seat Pad (50cm x 40cm/20″ x 18) (TESP4)
Package dimensions: 25 x 30 x 6cm Weight 0.5kg
Treat Eezi Seat Pad Vapour Permeable Cover (50cm x 40cm)
Package dimensions: 10 x 15 x 3cm Weight 0.5kg
Non-Invasive Techniques For Assessment Of Peripheral Blood Flow At Different Vascular Depths. Jimmie Hagblad. Mälardalen University Press Licentiate Theses No. 131.ISBN 978-91-7485-014-7 ISSN 1651-9256.
Support surfaces for treating pressure ulcers. Elizabeth McInnes, Asmara Jammali=Blasi, Sally EM Bell-Syer, Vennessa Leung. Cochrane Database of Systematic Reviews. DOI:10.1002/14651858.CD009490.pub2. 11 October 2018.