Delivery Charges for Sales Transactions
||Transport Fee (Product Sales)
||Transport Fee (Rental Sales)
|Refer to Rental Rates
|Item Description||Equipment Transportation* (2-way)|
|Battery Replacement **||32|
|Exercise & Rehab Equipment Manual||32|
|Exercise & Rehab Equipment Motorised||80|
|Feeding Equipment Electric||32|
|Hospital Bed & Other Furniture Manual||230|
|Hospital Bed & Other Furniture Motorised||260|
|Mobility Equipment Manual||32|
|Mobility Equipment Motorised||80|
|Suction Pump Electric||32|
|Toilet & Bath Equipment||32|
1. $60 (items not heavier than 30Kg) may be added to the standard rates for urgent or specific time deliveries, such as morning- or afternoon-only, after 6p.m. and before 9a.m on weekdays, after 3p.m. on weekends, on Sundays and public holidays, or on the immediate or next day of placing an order. For bulky items (above 30Kg), where a 10-ft lorry and 2 extra workers will need to be hired, the surcharge will be $400.
2. For deliveries involving additional manpower, such as heavy equipment or stairs, $60/additional worker will be charged for every additional 30Kg / level, and $20/additional worker for each subsequent 30Kg/level.
3. Should an order be canceled or rescheduled after delivery has been activated, 100% of the delivery fee will be charged.
4. Deliveries to high-security, restricted-access locations (e.g. Airport, Changi Airfreight Ctr, Jurong Island, Jurong Port, Mindef COMCEN, PSA Terminal, Sentosa), an administrative surcharge of $10) will be levied.
5. Transporting from one address to another address (other than Rehab Mart's) is considered 2 way
6. For deliveries to Central Business District and non-mainland Singapore, e.g. Sentosa Island, delivery charge will be a minimum of $16.
7. For overseas purchases, please email us for quotations on freight charges, indicating your preferred shipping mode ( air courier, air freight, sea freight, truck ).
8. Rates are based on pre-payment before delivery. A $10 surcharge will be imposed on C.O.D. transactions.