Purnaa Freedom Face Mask
Stop re-trafficking, Buy a mask
The International Labor Organization estimates that there are 40.3 million victims of human trafficking globally (humantraffickinghotline.org, 2020), many are unable to integrate back into society after their ordeal.
80% of victims of human trafficking are re-trafficked when they do not have dignified jobs.
Survivors of human trafficking in Nepal that are employed in companies under Freedom Business Alliance are at risk of layoffs due to dwindling sales caused by the Covid-19 situation. These companies turned to sewing Freedom Masks to keep survivors employed and therefore afloat.
You can help keep the jobs of human trafficking survivors during this challenging period by purchasing a Purnaa Freedom Mask from us.
Partnering with ACTSmarket, Rehab Mart is pleased to announce that we are now offering Purnaa Freedom Masks.
- 3-ply with nose wire
- Inner & Outer material is 100% cotton, Elastic ear loops. It also features a middle layer
- which filters out 83% of 1-micron particles and 72% of 0.02-micron particles.No pocket necessary for filter as this mask has anti-viral coating on both sides
- Coated on both sides with nano film that is anti-viral and anti-microbial
- Weight: 17g. Dimensions: L 24cm x W 17cm
Anti-viral and anti-microbial coating
- Effective up to 30 washes
- Eliminates 99.9% of viruses, bacteria, mould & fungi
- Removes foul odour
- Non-toxic and safe