Viatom Checkme™ O2 Smart Wrist Pulse Oximeter
The Checkme™ O2 is a multifunctional SpO2 Sleep Monitor with LED Display (Pulse / Oxygen Saturation). It comes with a dual sleep and exercise mode (activity carrier / pedometer). Data management is done over an App (free avaiable App for iOS and Android). Also included is an innovative ring sensor that does not restrict the freedom of movement when carrying. The vibration is triggered automatically at low SpO2 or reached step target (SpO2 threshold and vibration intensity can be freely selected). This vibration brings the body out of the breathing disorder. This can be prevented during prolonged breathing pauses, even a life-saving wake-up reaction of the body (arousal). A recording can take up to 10 hours. Ideal for the treatment of Obstructive Sleep Apnea (OSA). Optional you can get an PC-Software which allows to import Datas from Sleep O2 and print them out!
- Monitor blood oxygen, heart rate
- LED display for blood oxygen and heart rate on the wrist
- integrated activity tracker / pedometer
- Vibration triggered by low blood oxygen
- Download and review the data via the mobile App (iOS or Android) with "ViHealth oder "WellOxy Mobile"
- Bluetooth 4.0
- optional PC reporting software available
- CE certified as Medical Device
- App shows the graphic sleep report
- 4 records, up to 10 hours for each
- Checkme O2 Sleep Monitor
- SpO2 soft ring sensor
- User Guide