Patient Hoist Manual Body Up Evolution 4-in-1
Car Transfer is Now a Breeze
1. Advanced Patient Lift
- The special gears and levers, are making the whole procedure simple and easy for all.
- Physical stress is over; you don't longer have to use strength to achieve simple, ordinary tasks.
- Back pains belong to the past.
- Requires low maintenance and it is easy to clean.
- No worries for batteries and charges.
- Its light construction, allows you to carry it with you in the car.
- The user, raise from the bed with ease and dignity.
- Unlike any classical patient lift, Body Up Evolution has been designed to lift you from the bed while your body maintains its natural sitting posture.
- After you are raised from the bed and without any additional conversion, use Body Up Evolution as a bath/commode chair since it is made of high quality stainless steel that makes it water-resistant.
- No more compromises!
- Be in the natural, private environment.
- No more "bath beds"
- Bathing and toileting are not a "taboo" anymore.
- After you are raised use the Body Up Evolution as an indoor wheelchair, as sofa on wheels!
- Or increase the external width and be placed on your favorite wheelchair.
- After you are raised from the bed, Body Up Evolution makes vehicle accessibility more feasible than ever.
- Various models are making it compatible with most vehicle types.
- The option for a ride is on a daily basis.
- No expenses for car-modifications.
Body Up Evolution, has been designed for in-home use.
The two basic dimensions you should measure are:
1. Make sure to measure the distance between your door frames.
2. The gap between the ground and the bed in order to pass the Body Up Evolution beneath it.
Calculation for car accessibility
1. The gap between the ground and the car
2. The distance between the ground and the upper part of the seat
Package dimensions: 34" x 17" x 45"
This accessory keeps each cushion attached and tight to the body before the sitting position.
Despite any movements or maneuvers that the patient may have to make in order to be in the best possible position, the cushion will stay underneath, in the right place.