The Occupational Therapists' Choice in Australia
Registered with the Australian National Disability Insurance Scheme
Price not inclusive of installation
Walk-in Bathtub Windsor Access
The Access model walk-in bath is Windsor's most popular bath, you can label it the medium size bath.
A Windsor Walk-in Bath will provide:
- An extra wide outward opening door for easy access and transfer in and out of the bath
- Wheelchair accessible
- A low bath step-in
- A comfortable seat with cushion and head rest for an upright sitting position during the bathing experience
- Water tight door
- Easy to reach, open and close quarter-turn Australian WaterMark approved fast-flow taps (for quick bath filling)
- Large drain for rapid emptying of the bath
- Built-in overflow to avoid accidental overfilling of the bath
- Removable front floor panel so floor-based hoists can be accommodated for
- Optional hydrotherapy spa system available (IPx5 rated power point required – can easily be installed by a licenced electrician)
- The spa system is self-cleaning and warm air based
- Spa air jets dispense air on the side (not centre) to avoid the risk of bruising sensitive skin.
- Optional grab bar available
- Assembled in Australia from local and imported components
- Long lasting fibreglass and stainless-steel construction
- 3-year warranty on parts
- Easy installation, by a local licensed plumber. A major remodelling may not be required.
- The walk-in bath is stand-alone, can be added and removed from a bathroom easily when required, e.g. take it with you when moving home.
- Can fit in most existing bath spaces, some shower spaces and laundries
- All models are available with either a left or right-hand side door to suit your location at no extra cost.
The benefits of a Windsor walk-in bath:
- Safer and more comfortable bathing
- Supports independence and gives you freedom to stay in your own home longer
- Assists in pain management, soothing away aches and pains e.g. arthritis
- Relaxes you for a good night sleep
- Easier personal hygiene management
- Enhances mental and emotional wellbeing
- Reduces the physical caregiving stress for the carer
Length: 1320mm (52”)
Width: 730mm (29”)
Height: 1066mm (42”)
Each model of a Windsor Walk-in bath can be fitted with the optional Canadian Hydrotherapy Air Spa System. It provides a reinvigorating start to your day or the perfect way to unwind before a good night’s sleep.
16 well positioned gentle massaging air jets, using warm air, targets the body’s joints relieving pain associated with rheumatism, arthritis and circulatory problems associated with limited mobility.
Each jet dispenses warm air though six holes on the sides, this to avoid the risk of sensitive skin bruises while an easy to reach control pad allows you to select the setting of your choice. The spa system will help you to relax your muscles and improve your blood flow.
The Hydrotherapy spa system is auto self-cleaning. It is activated 20 minutes after the spa is turned off and prevents the passing of bacteria from one user to another making it ideal for use in group homes and aged care facilities.
Each bath comes with: fast-filling taps, neck and seat cushions, drain plug, inbuilt overflow and a HEPFLEX flexi-draining kit with fittings