Price inclusive of a 3 meter track and standard installation accessories.
Not inclusive of installation (To be quoted separately)
Unique Illumination Panels Emit Ambient Glow to Improve Safety
The Hoyer Elara ceiling lift emphasizes safety, reliability and ease of use.
Its signature Hoyer Halo end panels, which illuminate during use in low light conditions, create a warm glow in the immediate vicinity of the lift. This helps patients sustain their natural circadian rhythms while caregivers perform vital tasks in a safely lit environment.
Elara’s extensive lifting range makes it suitable for a variety of settings, and because Elara is always in the room, it can improve safe patient handling compliance, minimize staff injury and reduce causes of Never Events.
Complemented with an extensive selection of track options, accessories and optional installation services by Joerns’ expert team, the Elara can accommodate a wide range of custom layouts to meet individual and exacting requirements.
- Illuminating end panels and weight indicator allow caregivers to perform vital job duties safely and with minimal disruption to patients
- Simplified, no-tools-access to motor for service and maintenance
- Choice of spreader bars and cradle
- Oxford Smart Monitor* safeguards the lift’s optimum condition by displaying utilization and service data
- Dimensions (W x L x H) 12.4 x 8.3 x 7 in (315 x 210 x 179 mm)
- Safe Working Load 500 lbs or 625 lbs (227 kgs or 284 kgs)
- Room Intrusion 13.8 in (350 mm)
- Lifting Range 94.5 in (2400 mm)
- In rail and end rail charging options
- Twist release trolley to easily remove motor from rail
- Tested to EN ISO 10535, the global standard for patient lifts
- Compatible with Hoyer and Oxford Pro Slings
*The Oxford Smart™ Monitor identifies service data with a precision unrivalled in the market place today. Such is the level of accuracy, Oxford lifts successfully achieve maximised product lifetime, simple service and maintenance and above all, improved patient safety.
Individually programmed to your lift, the Oxford Smart™ Monitor records the exact amount of work completed by the actuator each and every time the lift is used, regardless of a patient’s weight or the lift height covered. The Smart Monitor then converts this data based on a full lift (lower to upper extremity of actuator travel and back down again) at maximum safe working load to display the total number of lift cycles performed.
- Fully re-programmable to allow retro-fits on existing fleets
- Accurately identifies service interval periods
- Accurately records total number of lift cycles and work completed by the actuator
- Identifies attempted lift overloads (exceeding safe working load)
- LCD display with battery level indicator
- Intuitive, easy-to-use controls
- On-board redundant controls
Installation Prices (Estimates only, which vary with different levels of job complexity):
- Installation (non-complicaterd, e.g. no false ceiling, cables/ducting removal) $3000
- Hacking & patching up of partition wall: $1500 per wall