Oxford Journey Portable Hoist & Stand-aid
COMPACT, PORTABLE AND EXCEPTIONALLY VERSATILE
The Oxford® Journey lift is an ultra compact, portable folding stand aid with best-in-class functionality. It is compact and lightweight allowing care-givers to manoeuvre in tight spaces and can be folded for easy storage or transportation. The unique adjustable cow-horn mechanism supports a wider range of patient heights and sizes, allowing your facility to have one lift that meets the needs of many.
- Safe working load 155kg / 24st / 342lbs
- Compact folding design for easy storage and transportation
- Unique adjustable cow horn function accommodates a range of patient sizes
- Smart Monitor diagnostic and service controls as standard
- Ergonomic design considerations and interaction points
- Height adjustable knee pad with retractable safety belt
- Removable foot tray for walking/rehabilitation activity
- Point to point transfers
- Walking and rehabilitation activity
** Sling sold separately
One-time Free carry-in Preventive Maintenance during the 5th month of purchase (transport & parts replacements chargeable).