One-time Free Preventive Maintenance
COMPACT YET EXCEPTIONALLY VERSATILE
The Oxford® Mini 140 has been developed especially with the homecare environment in mind. This compact but highly durable patient lift offers superb manoeuvrability around the confines of domestic and nursing settings where space is at a premium.
- Safe working load 140kg / 22st / 309lbs
- Smart Monitor diagnostic and service controls as standard
- Foot pedal leg opening mechanism with latch/lock functionality
- High-grade Tente® castors for easy maneuverability
- Standard-size spreader bar (small and large sizes as options)
- Detachable battery pack and desktop charger
- Optional Class III digital weigh-scale
Oxford is one of the best-known names in patient handling and rehabilitation products. With a heritage dating back to the 1950s, Oxford is characterised by a stream of revolutionary designs and innovative products.
A market leading brand, Oxford strives to bring innovation to patient lifts and support services in the homecare, extended care and acute markets. We have an extensive network of authorised dealers and distributors who can supply, service and maintain your fleet of patient lifts. Oxford is also a fully approved supplier of patient handling products for the NHS Supply Chain.
Oxford is a division of Joerns Healthcare, the respected international brand with a rich history dating back to 1889. Joerns Healthcare has offices located in the UK, the United States, Canada and the Netherlands, with key partners in France, Germany, Spain, Italy, Portugal, Norway, Finland, Australia and New Zealand.