One-time Free Preventive Maintenance
COMPACT YET EXCEPTIONALLY VERSATILE
The Oxford® Mini 140 has been developed especially with the homecare environment in mind. This compact but highly durable patient lift offers superb manoeuvrability around the confines of domestic and nursing settings where space is at a premium.
The raising and lowering of the boom is achieved by a powerful hydraulic ram which is operated by two simple controls. The release valve, which is identified by a black knurled knob, and the pump handle which is a long lever on the side of the hydraulic unit.
- Safe working load 140kg / 22st / 309lbs
- Foot pedal leg opening mechanism with latch/lock functionality
- High-grade Tente® castors for easy maneuverability
- Standard-size spreader bar (small and large sizes as options)
- Optional Class III digital weigh-scale