Oxford Standaid 140 Electric Hoist (Lift)
A VERSATILE REHABILITATION TOOL
The Oxford® Standaid 140 enables patients to be quickly and efficiently transferred. Unlike conventional passive sling lifters, the Standaid requires the patient to participate in the lift and transfer, encouraging the patient to remain active for as long as possible.
The Standaid lift easily transfers patients from bed to chair or from chair to commode in a fraction of the time required for a conventional sling lifter. It is also a very useful rehabilitation tool.
- Safe working load 140kg / 22st / 309lbs
- Large knee pad for added support
- Cow horn handles help ensure a safe and secure transfer
- LCD battery level indicator with low battery alarm
- Adjustable legs for improved access around furniture
** Sling sold separately Oxford Slings