Support for sitting transfers, sit-to-stand, standing and walking
EasyBelt is used as support for sit-to-stand transfers and for sitting transfers from the wheelchair to the bed, toilet or car. EasyBelt can also be used as support when the user is standing and walking. The belt, which is placed around the user's waist or hips, has multiple, sturdy handles, both vertically and horizontally, providing the caregiver with a firm grip in various situations.
- The classic model of EasyBelt features an anti-slip inside of moisture repellent, PU-coated nylon and can therefore be used in environments where moisture and dampness are present or when there are special hygiene requirements.
- EasyBelt is also available in a wipeable material which can be cleaned using disinfectants.
- EasyBelt, hug - a new, unique design that does all the work by itself!
EasyBelt, hug is a new version of Handicare's classic SystemRoMedic™ EasyBelt. EasyBelt, hug features a new, patented design with horizontal handles that slide freely in loops to make the belt "hug" on to the user instead of sliding up during transfer situations. With EasyBelt, hug, the cargiver can provide even more support without using more effort. The new design actually does all the work by itself.
EasyBelt, hug also features a new, woven label, with instructions for use, placed easily available on the lip used to tighten the belt. A new size color coding on the control loop further simplifies size controlling.
- Built to last - for a lot of load and for a long, long time!
- The quick-connect buckle is strong and safe and easy to open, close and tighten.
- The tightening strap is sturdy and easy to adjust.
- The outer material is made of durable nylon for maximum product life.
- Sturdy finished edge increases longevity of the product.
- In exposed areas, the seams are reinforced.
Please don't hesitate to give EasyBelt a proper tug to make sure it's in perfect working order.
Combination of devices provides individually adapted solutions
To create optimal solutions for users with different needs and for transfers that are heavy and complex, EasyBelt can be used in combination with other manual transfer aids. SupportStraps, which are available as an accessory, can be used as leg harness in combination with EasyBelt. Sitting transfers can be performed with a little extra help from a sliding mat like EasySlide or the sliding board EasyGlide.
SUPPORT FOR GAIT TRAININGFROM BED TO WHEELCHAIRFROM BED TO COMMODEFROM WHEELCHAIR TO TOILETRISING TO SITTING DOWN
|Item No.||Product||Size||Waist measurement||Handles|
|6012||EasyBelt||XS||45-70 cm/18"-28"||5 pcs|
|6013||EasyBelt||S||60-100 cm/24"-40"||7 pcs|
|6014||EasyBelt||M||70-120 cm/28"-48"||9 pcs|
|6002||EasyBelt, hug||XS||45-70 cm/18"-28"||3 + 2 movable handles|
|6003||EasyBelt, hug||S||60-100 cm/24"-40"||4 + 3 movable handles|
|6004||EasyBelt, hug||M||70-120 cm/28"-48"||5 + 4 movable handles|
|6005||EasyBelt, hug||L||100-160 cm/40"-64"||6 + 5 movable handles|
|6006||EasyBelt, hug||XL||115-175 cm/45"-69"||
7 + 6 movable handles
|6061||SupportStraps||Accessory for belts|