Free One-time Preventive Maintenance
NIMBLE, COMPACT AND EXTREMELY EASY TO MANOEUVRE
With its excellent range of movement, the Oxford® Ascend can transfer a patient from a low-seated position to fully standing with ease. Its active lifting motion is designed to encourage user participation, promoting on-going patient independence and well-being.
- Safe working load 170kg / 27st / 375lbs
- Smart Monitor diagnostic and service controls as standard
- Powered leg positioning for excellent access around furniture
- Ergonomic design considerations and interaction points
- Removable foot tray for walking/rehabilitation activity
- Height adjustable knee pad
The Ascend has the option of both a Standing or Transport sling, providing the carer with the option of performing various care duties, including:
- Point to point transfers
- Walking and rehabilitation activity
As well as being compact and easy to operate in confined spaces such as bathrooms, the Ascend has many design features that make it a truly flexible piece of equipment.