Major Elite Special Needs Pushchair Cardinal-Charcoal-NOX01011 - $730.00
Base price S$ 870.00
Discount -S$ 140.00
Sales price S$ 730.00
Please select an option
- The Major Elite is a lightweight folding Transport Chair developed for journeys of short duration for occupants up to 50 kg who are without significant postural instability and need minimal support.
- Maclaren Major Elite special needs pushchair is considered THE everyday buggy for children with special needs.
- In most respects, it looks and performs like a regular buggy with swivel front wheels and square-grip handles, but it incorporates an extra strength, square-section aluminium chassis making it super-sturdy yet lightweight.
- The brakes on each rear wheel have positive lock safety catches, and a five point safety harness come as standard.
- The three-position detachable, rigid foot rest ensures the Major Elite can grow with your child into adulthood if required - as it has been tested by the Medical Devices Agency up to 50 Kg.
- With this kind of carrying capacity as well as a hard-wearing, washable seat cover, the Major Elite will withstand years of rugged service.
- Colors Available: Cardinal/Charcoal (NOX01011) or Soft Blue/Navy (NOX01021)
- Seat Width: 15"(38cm)
- Seat Depth: 10"(25cm)
- Seat Height: 20"(51cm)
- Adjustable Leg Height: 9"/11"/15.5" (23/28/39 cm)
- Net Weight: 6.75kg (7.75kg with the footplate)
- Gross Weight: 9.8 kg
- Product Dimensions: 92L * 53.5W * 108H cm (open) / 117cm x 25cm x 21cm (46" x 9 3/4" x 8 1/4" - folded)
- Weight Bearing Capacity: 50 KG (110 lb)
|Hood Charcoal (NOX02011)||$101|
|Seat Liner Padded Cardinal||$129|
|Major Lateral Supports||$136.00|
|Major Chest Pad||$66.00|
|Major Shopping Basket||$97.00|
There are yet no reviews for this product.