Price varies with customisation
Robust, stylish and adjustable
The Flexx is designed with plenty of adjustments to create flexible sitting to fit individual needs. With ellipse-shaped frame design, the Flexx is not only stylish but also robust and durable.
Specifically designed for functionality with multiple adjustments to suit individual needs and body conditions.
The Flexx provides numerous adjustments including backrest angle, backrest height, seat width and depth, center-of-gravity, etc. These along with multiple front and rear wheel sizes make this model extremely flexible to suit varying needs.
Incorporated with the concept of color coding, the adjustable parts are in bright orange color so users can easily identify which parts are adjustable.
- The configurable options of the Flexx include seat depths, seat to ground heights, backrest heights and backrest angles, caster fork angles and center of gravity. It can be set up to provide optimal comfort and performance.
- Easy transfer is one of the key designs for the Flexx. The Flexx is equipped with flip-back armrest and the footrest can be swung inward and outward or removed.
- The bright color of key lockers are self-explanatory; users can easily operate the following functions without hesitation: swing away footrest, flip-back and adjustable armrest.
| Configurable dimensions
1. Backrest angles: -4°/ 0°/ 4°/ 8°/ 12°/ 16°
2. Backrest heights : 43/ 51 /38-53cm optional
3. Seat depths: 41 / 43.5 / 46cm
4. Seat to ground heights: 39 - 53cm
5. Adjustable axle plate
6. Seat Widths: 38.5/ 41/ 43.5/ 46/ 48.5 /51cm
7. Front caster: 5”/ 6”/ 7”/ 8”
8. Rear wheel: 14” (Mag. wheel) /20”/22” /24”
9. 25 Rear wheel positions
10. Quick release axle
| Armrest height adjustable
Tool-free to adjust armrest height from 20-29.5cm.
| Flip-back armrest
Integrated locking system
| Swing away footrest
Inward/outward swing away footrest provides convenience for moving in tight areas and allow easier access to the chair.
| Maximize Driving Performance
25 rear wheel positions can be adjusted.
Reinforce double crossbrace.
|Remark : Karma reserves the right to modify information herein without further notice.
F - fixed release rear wheel axle
Q - quick release rear wheel axle
Current Options Available:
|Model||Seat Width||Seat Depth||Front Wheel||Rear Wheel||Backrest|