The S-Ergo design idea came from a Karma R&D engineer whose father suffered badly from the pressure ulcer. Inspired by a curving chair in the hospital, he started to develop the S-Ergo seating cushion.
Utilizing the curved seating cushion, the S-Ergo series provides users with the ultimate wheelchair experience through a much more comfortable and enjoyable sensation.
S-Ergo Seating System
- Designed according to the body’s natural curves and functions.
- Patented in the U.S., EU and many other countries.
- Reduce the risk of developing pressure ulcers and scoliosis.
- Wider arm-pad is ergonomically designed to offer comfortable support for elbow.
- New arm tube design allows for easier movement.
Elegant and Streamline Design
- Unlike traditional wheelchairs, the S-Ergo 105 streamline design is both elegant and stylish, greatly enhancing the taste of a unique wheelchair.
Light and Foldable
The S-Ergo is compact once folded, making it easy to carry in and out.
AEGIS Microbe Shield
Approved by the FDA, EPA, EU, etc., upholstery with anti-microbial barrier prevents from odor, staining and deterioration from bacteria, fungus and other microorganisms. It is a shield for your health.
By simulating the natural position of arms, the extended armrest design is ergonomic and creates bigger seating space.
The new ergonomic hand-rims enhance comfort, flexibility and mobility, making it effortless to propel the wheelchair.
Cushions are made with breathable material, greatly enhancing your sitting experience.
The revolutionary S-Ergo system is the world's first s-shaped ergonomic seating designed according to the body curve, which is capable of simultaneously relieving pressure, stabilizing seating position and reducing downward sliding.
|Remark : Karma reserves the right to modify information herein without further notice.
F - fixed release rear wheel axle
Q - quick release rear wheel axle