Karma S-Ergo 125 F14/Q24 Aluminum Wheelchair
The S-Ergo design idea came from a Karma R&D engineer whose father suffered badly from pressure ulcers. Inspired by a curving chair in the hospital, he started to develop the S-Ergo seating cushion. Utilizing the curved seating cushion, the S-Ergo series provides users with the ultimate wheelchair experience through a much more comfortable and enjoyable ride.
Equipped with the fantastic S-Ergo 105 features, the additional flip-back armrest and quick-detach footrest in S-Ergo 125 makes lateral movement simple and comfortable.
- Flip-back armrest offers greater convenience when the user needs to transfer from wheelchair to bed, car seat, or sofa, making it easier for caretakers too.
S-Ergo Seating System
- Designed according to the body’s natural curves and functions.
- Patented in the U.S., EU and many other countries.
- Reduce the risk of developing pressure ulcers and scoliosis.
- Swing in/out and detachable footrest adds convenience when the user needs to transfer in tight areas.
AEGIS Microbe Shield
Approved by the FDA, EPA, EU, etc., upholstery with anti-microbial barrier prevents from odor, staining and deterioration from bacteria, fungus and other microorganisms. It is a shield for your health.
Wider arm-pad is ergonomically designed to offer comfortable support for elbow.
New arm tube design allows for easier movement.
By simulating the natural position of arms, the extended armrest design is ergonomic and creates bigger seating space.
Quick-release Rear Wheels
The rear wheel can be released easily and quickly by pushing the botton. This reduces the weight and size for easy carrying and storage.
The revolutionary S-Ergo system is the world's first s-shaped ergonomic seating designed according to the body curve, which is capable of simultaneously relieving pressure, stabilizing seating position and reducing downward sliding.
|Remark : Karma reserves the right to modify information herein without further notice.
F - fixed release rear wheel axle
Q - quick release rear wheel axle