Modern design meets timeless performance in the next generation of TDX. The Invacare TDX SP2 Power Wheelchair with new LiNX Technology platform is designed for people seeking exceptional driving performance, elegant design, comfort and remarkable stability. Refer to owner's manual for safe driving practices. *Actual driving range and speed will vary based on driving and battery conditions and battery model.
- SureStep Suspension and Stability Lock work in synergy to help maintain balance and provide stability when transitioning over obstacles.
- G-Trac Technology helps provide precise tracking for imprecise environments such as side slopes, uneven or soft ground, or even bunched up carpets or door jambs.
- Center Wheel Drive (CWD) provides the smallest turning diameter and smallest overall footprint vs FWD and RWD for optimum maneuverability.
- Invacare LiNX Technology is an insight inspired control system with advanced technology that provides a superb driving experience for users and allows professionals to configure and tailor the TDX SP2 Power Wheelchair quickly and more intuitively.
- New DuraWatt motor features internal brushes preventing water ingress and is quieter than previous motors.
|Base Length:||35.6" L|
|Base Width:||24" W narrow, 25.5" W wide|
|Dimensions:||16"-23"D x 16"-20"W or 19"-22"W|
|Seat To Floor Height:||Rehab Seat: 16.5", 18.5", 20.5"|
|Drive Wheel Options:||14"|
|Ground Clearance:||> 2.5"|
|Incline Capability:||9 degrees|
|Product Weight Capacity:||300 lbs.|
Motor: 4-Pole Sealed Housing
|Battery:||Group 24, 22NF
Battery Range: Up to 20 miles*