WC19 Compliant - Crash Tested with ISO 7176-19 Standards
It is better to accommodate than to inhibit
Alu Rehab's Netti Dynamic System is an advanced mobility aid for disabled users affected by dystonia with extension movements resulting in very strong spasms and contractions which affect the user’s muscle-bone apparatus causing joint dislocations and challenging the strength of the wheelchair.
The patented Netti Dynamic System accommodates the user’s extension movements letting the wheelchair work in synergy with the user's movements. When accommodating the spastic extension pattern, muscle tone and frequency of spasms will be reduced. The wheelchair is dynamic and will follow the user's movement of both upper and lower body:
· Leg movements
· Feet movements
· Hip movements
· Back movements
· Head movements
· The wheelchair adapts to the movements of the user
· The user will have less discomfort during spasm as the wheelchair supports the movement
· After a spasm the user returns to the original sitting position securing a good position and pressure distribution.
· Prevents unintentional change of position that necessitates repositioning
· Prevents the user from sliding forward in the chair and thereby getting a bad sitting position and inadequate distribution of pressure.
· Extends the life time of the wheelchair
Can be customized, configured and adjusted according to the user’s needs. The dynamic head and leg support can be mounted on an existing chair. The dynamic seat and back unit must be ordered with the chair.
- Cerebral Palsy
- Spastic Cerebral Palsy
- Dyskinetic Cerebral Palsy
- Atactic Cerebral Palsy
- Athetotic Cerebral Palsy
- Chorea Huntington
- Parkinson's disease
- Dementia syndromes
- Skull brain tract
- Spinal cord injuries
Additional accessories (List of Netti Cushions)