Comfort, Performance and Stability
The F5 Corpus is a durable, powerful and stable front wheel drive power
wheelchair combined with the best seating system on the market – the
The seating system is designed to effectively support the
clinical, functional and lifestyle needs of active users. The latest version
of the Corpus offers fi ve optional power seat functions.
The possibility to have programmable anterior tilt is now a standard option.
In developing the F5 chassis we have placed great emphasis on finetuning
suspension and ride comfort. Coupled to powerful motors, this makes for great performance and a stable, confi dence-inspiring driving experience.
A range of alternative driving controls for non-joystick drivers is available,
as well as separate controls for assistants/caregivers.
For transport purposes, the upper part of the backrest can be removed to
reduce the overall size of the wheelchair.
Power recline, seat elevation, seat tilt & leg elevation
- Seat height 450 mm
- Seat height with electric seat lift 450–800 mm
- Max. user weight 150 kg
- Seat width 420–570 mm (by 50 mm)
- Seat depth 370–570 mm (by 25 mm)
- Backrest width 360/410/460/510 mm
- Backrest height 470, 545–670 mm (by 25 mm)
- Distance between armrests 380–480/480–580 mm
- Backrest angle – adjustable 120°(manual),150° & 180°(power)
- Armrest height 185–320 mm
- Legrest angle – adjustable 90°–180°
- Range 25–35 km*
- Max. speed 12 km/h
- Turning in corridor 1140 mm
- Obstacle capability 70–100 mm
- Electric tilt adjustment (posterior) 50°
- Electric tilt adjustment (anterior)** 10°/20°/45°
- Crash tested
Features & Specs
Comfort RideComfort Ride Fully independent suspension in a fi nely tuned power base provides a higher level of comfort and stability, indoor and outdoor. Saving your energy for the important things in life.
Anterior tiltThe possibility to have programmable anterior tilt is now a standard option.
ControlThe latest driving and seat positioning controls. Full colour LCD display with memory functions, speedometer and clock.
IndependenceCapable of raising you 35cm, the AP seat elevator gives users unparalleled functional independence and access.
Easy to serviceDue to the special chassis, the F5 is very easy to service
PerformancePowerful new motors combined with front wheel drive and ESP (Enhanced Steering Performance) give you speed and freedom of movement. Go where you want to go.
Special solutionsPermobil also offers special made-to-measure solutions to fulfil your personal wishes. Contact your Permobil dealer if you want any other options.